Okay, so I looked up how to and used the following command syntax:

C:\CFusion\runtime\jre\bin\keytool.exe -import -v -alias aliasname -file
C:\temp\certfile.cer -keystore
C:\CFusion\runtime\jre\lib\security\cacerts -storepass password

which imported successfully (verified with the list command).

Restarted server (in case that is required).  Still get socket closed. :-(

I imported *just* the certificate from the server I'm connecting to.  Do
I need anything else in there?  Like any of the intermediate/chain or
root certs as well?

Should I be importing some sort of combined certificate?  Or just
individually import one at a time?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan