Yeah, that's as far as I got also.  For reference, here are a few links I
found.  I apologize if I am not knowledgeable in this, because I'm not.  Hence
the reason I'm asking.

http://iase.disa.mil/stigs/ - Official (to the extent that it's the first
result on Google not about TopGear and has a .mil domain).  "The STIGs contain
technical guidance to "lock down" information systems/software that might
otherwise be vulnerable to a malicious computer attack."

http://www.stigviewer.com/ - Is supposed to be the guidelines in a searchable
format.  It's fairly recent (as of January 2014).

I don't see anything relating to ColdFusion directly, which makes me question
as to whether it's A) applicable or B) under some other naming / category.