Makes sense.  As a general rule, if you're following general best practices
(code modularity, separation of data and views) it shouldn't contradict STIG
guidelines, correct?  Or, put in another way, STIG wouldn't say "you have put
all of your information into various, independent tables (for security
reasons)" which would negate the purpose of a relational database.

STIG should be fairly common sense, correct?