>This is going to sound a bit basic, but did you actually install the ODBC
>drivers when you installed ColdFusion?

I have no problem with suggesting basic stuff ... I make errors like everyone
else. But the fact that the ColdFusion 10 ODBC Server is in Services should
suggest that it is actually there.

>Just out of curiosity, I know you mentioned the reason behind this in
>another thread, but is there any chance that this maybe the time to just
>bite the bullet and export the data into a SQL DB?

My application receives its Access databases from an external 3rd party
application which I cannot change. I can't think of any practical way to avoid
using them.