> I have never been a fan of the sync in CFB, I have always used
> Scooters Beyond Compare. ...

+1 for Beyond Compare, it's awesome.

On an unrelated note, is there something I'm missing during the CF
Builder 3 setup process to import settings and projects and such from
Builder 2?  I have everything there set up the way I want it (custom
colors, editor settings, projects, etc) and it would be a pain to have
to re-set up everything in Builder 3...  did I miss a "transfer
settings" option somewhere?  I imported a couple of projects I work on
regularly and it didn't even keep the project names in the project
list (used the folder name and refuses to let me rename the project
with an error).  I like Builder, but the move from 2 to 3 could be a
lot smoother.

-Justin