That is actually a good question. In Eclipse the way you do this is go to
import, which will open up the type of import. You then go to install and
select from previous installation. I have done this with CFB2 when it was
running as a plugin to an Eclipse Installation, but I just tried to do this
with Thunder and it really doesn't want to do this...

My guess this is something that Adobe should have in CFB right from the
word go and I will be very unhappy if I have to go an reset all this up
again.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/