Definitely depends on the content of the custom tag itself. The first
thing I notice is that none of the variables are scoped (not even the
query name), and that could just be all kinds of fun.

First thing I would do is, inside of that tag code, dump the
attributes.NetID value. Each run of the tag will run separately, so you
can at least make sure that a different value is passed on each request.

<cfdump var="#attributes.NetID#">

Scope all variables, regardless of which scope they're in.

Steve 'Cutter' Blades
Adobe Community Professional
Adobe Certified Expert
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://cutterscrossing.com

Co-Author "Learning Ext JS 3.2" Packt Publishing 2010
https://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js-3-2-for-building-dynamic-desktop-style-user-interfaces/book

"The best way to predict the future is to help create it"