Okay, so I've been trying to solve a problem I'm having with a Custom
Tag I wrote to do ldap lookups.

The "QueryName" attribute gets passed in, along with a FilterValue.

My problem is that when I call this tag twice or more within one page,
the results of the FIRST lookup seem to stick and the second lookup
doesn't work

First lookup: value of NetID is ab1234

<cf_ldap_lookup
             QueryName          = "GetLDAPInfo"
             FilterName         = "UserID"
             FilterValue        = "#NetID#"
             UserID             = "Yes"
             FullName           = "Yes"
             LastName           = "Yes"
             FirstName          = "Yes"
             Department         = "Yes"
             EmplID             = "Yes"
             StaffEmail         = "Yes">

Second lookup: value of NetID is xy6789

<cf_ldap_lookup
             QueryName          = "GetLDAPInfoContact"
             FilterName         = "UserID"
             FilterValue        = "#NetID#"
             UserID             = "Yes"
             FullName           = "Yes"
             LastName           = "Yes"
             FirstName          = "Yes"
             Department         = "Yes"
             EmplID             = "Yes"
             StaffEmail         = "Yes">

When I reference #GetLDAPInfoContact.FirstName# it contains the value
for #GetLDAPInfo.FirstName#

Is there some sort of caching happening when a Custom Tag is called more
than once?

This is CFMX 7, btw. :-\

I thought by dynamically changing the Query Name value within the Custom
Tag it would solve this (it used to be the same query name each time the
Custom Tag was called), but that wasn't it.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks!