> I haven't seen any sites like that, and there's probably good reason.  A
> contract is a legal document, and laws vary per locality.  Your best bet
> is to consult with a lawyer and have them to put together a "template"
> that you can use.

<cf_myopinion>

Contracts usefulness are limited. Breach of contract suits are often more
expensive than what you would get if you win. Requiring a contract sets a
tone of mistrust. Plus the legal fees of hiring someone to set up the
template for you.

I say this with some experience, although not in the CF consulting field.
Before I was a CF guy, I was in a band with a major label recording
contract. Guess what? Major label hoses band, label wants out, band wants $$
contractually obligated (no small amount) for breaking contract, label says
"too bad suckers", band can't do anything because the cost of fighting big
biz in court is greater than that to be gained. Oh well. We settle for about
half.

Anyway, lesson learned. I prefer to stay away from contracts. Thanks for
letting me get that off of my chest. :)

</cf_myopinion>

- Sean