If the email was bcc to you and it arrived then it was successfully sent.
You should tell the recipient to check his own spam folder and mail logs.

I would aldo suggest you stop using the hosts default mail settings and
instead relay through a mailbox on your own domain then you can see them in
your sent items at least.
Also if the host provides a free unlimited smtp server on localhost this
will not only affect web server performance but cause mail delays if other
sites sebd bulk email.

The best solution is to use a service such as sendgrid.com and use the api
to send email rather than smtp.

Russ Michaels
www.michaels.me.uk
cfmldeveloper.com