>> is absolutely stupid this script can be part of the page and have all
privileges
>> granted to the user after a legitimate authentication.

Not when you consider that the script was added to YOUR page even before the
browser renders it.  Think of it like a proxy in that the proxy added the
(unwanted) scripts before it passed it to the actual browser rendering and
scripting engine.  To the browser it looks like your site sent it.  This is
one of the ways the Russian hackers accumulated over a billion credentials.

Believe me, I share your concern which is why I never login to any of my
accounts from an unknown browser or PC.  The alternative is to go off like
Gene Hackman's character in the Conversation.

If you do find a way to detect all scripts running on a page I would be very
interested in seeing how it works.  At least you could then inform the user
that there are unwanted processes running in the browser.

Dennis Powers
UXB Internet - A website Design and Hosting Company
P.O. Box 6028, Wolcott, CT 06716 - T:203-879-2844
W: http://www.uxbinternet.com
W: http://www.ctbusinesslist.com