In the grand scheme of things - yes it can be - if you need an
aggregator and can use the gateway

...and the CF gateway only works with certain APIs - depending on the
SMS aggregator - just getting an account to use that API with them can
take some doing as it has the capability to mass SPAM in a serious way.

I use the HTTP API at Clickatel and it is DEAD easy to use.

*Bryan Stevenson*B.Comm.
President & CEO
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc. - makers of FACTS^(TM)
phone: 250.480.0642
cell: 250.920.8830
e-mail: br...@electricedgesystems.com <mailto:br...@electricedgesystems.com>
web: www.electricedgesystems.com <http://www.electricedgesystems.com>
and www.fisheryfacts.com <http://www.fisheryfacts.com>

-----CONFIDENTIALITY------
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.