I replied to this days ago but the list rejected it.

if you enabled detailed errors then you might get more details if it is a
CFM issue

however I suspect this is a problem with the cf connector not being to
handle virtual directories, I have not really bothered with cf10/11 so have
not tested this.
But you may need to add a mapping in the uriworkermap.properties file, see
here for general instructions
https://helpx.adobe.com/coldfusion/kb/coldfusion10-iis-manual-connector-configuration.html

try adding a mapping for

/your vDir/* = cfusion