At 10:07 1/10/01 -0600, you wrote:
>My client has a complete application using  an Access
>Database: tables, queries, forms, reports, etc.
>
>Is there any "quick"way to convert the Access application
>to an on line Cold Fusion application with the same forms,
>reports, queries, etc?  I am not looking forward to
>re-writing all of the user interface information (forms and
>reports) into CF.
>
>Thanks.

When I dug in to this issue 18 months ago, it seemed like there was
a way to convert access forms to ASP? Maybe you could use that tool
and at least get the forms generated for you, and it might be easier
to read through the ASP code and convert it to CF than to do it from
scratch. Sorry I have no idea what tool can do this, Access itself may
be able to do some exporting.

<R>