I don't think you'll find an easy way.

>From bitter experience, let me recommend that you not lightly accept "make a
web application that works just like this" as the requirements.  Even though
it will be frustrating for the user, you need to get them to specify what
each screen and report is supposed to do.  Otherwise you will be hearing 'in
this special case the Access application always did this, your version
doesn't and therefore is broken' from the client indefinitely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 11:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Convert Access Application to Cold Fusion

My client has a complete application using  an Access
Database: tables, queries, forms, reports, etc.

Is there any "quick"way to convert the Access application
to an on line Cold Fusion application with the same forms,
reports, queries, etc?  I am not looking forward to
re-writing all of the user interface information (forms and
reports) into CF.

Thanks.

Pete Smith