We are having real problems with Verity.  We are indexing data from a
database in the usual way by pulling data from the database with a query and
then indexing the custom collections with CFINDEX.  We can retrieve result
sets from the collections with CFSEARCH on our development server without
problems.  However, when we try to retrieve results from the collections on
the live server, the process fails and no results are returned.  Both
servers are running CF 4.5 SP2, NT4 SP6.  The live server is configured in
such a way as to be secure; otherwise, there are no obvious differences
between the two servers.  Has anybody got any experience of this type of
problem?  Has anybody got any ideas on how to get round this problem?

Cheers

Paul Bowley
Web Developer
Sapphire Technologies

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual and not necessarily
the company.  This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this message in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

Sapphire Technologies Ltd
http://www.sapphire.net