From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 5:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Verity problem

I'm new to this so go easy on me. I'm using verity to search a site, typing
in 'and', 'not' and 'or' on their own is causing an error. Anyone out there
come across this problem before? Stopping these words from going through
isn't the answer as I then can't search for things like s'and', f'or'gotten
ect......
Cheers

Adrian Lynch
----------------------
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Ph: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
----------------------
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Ph: +64 (0) 9 488 9131

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) . Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0) 20 7387 8890