From: Adrian Cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 January 2001 11:25
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Macromedia and Allaire to Merge

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Lancelot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 10:56 AM

> I just hope that they keep on with cfstudio as a separate product - I
don't
> want to try to develop fusebox sites etc in ultradev...

But if UltraDev_includes_Studio functionality as a subset of it feature set
-
why not?

I would prefer a single all encompassing developement product, which is
everything for CF/JRun from a basic code editor, to full blown dynamic,
database
site creation enviroment, and with any, and all functions right there where
want them, in context  - rather than a disparate bunch of seperate tools to
do
the same job less efficiently.

Adrian Cooper.