You round them up and I'll hold them down!!

Kath

Katherine Maltby
Senior Producer

----------------------
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Ph: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
----------------------
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Ph: +64 (0) 9 419 4235

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) . Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0) 20 7387 8890