Well I will put my two cents in on this subject and then won't say
anything else about it. The merger could be a bad thing, it could end up
being a good thing, but I won't lose one moment of sleep because I am
confident in my ability as a developer to roll with the times. If MM buries
CF then I'll learn other languages that don't cost money to get. I'll
broaden my horizons more, not that I am not trying to do that now, but we
are developers. We shouldn't be held down by one platform or one programming
language. CF wasn't going to be around forever, this deal just cemented that
fact, so as a community we either roll with the punches or we stop
programming.

Robert Everland III
Web Developer
Dixon Ticonderoga