Puzzled ....

I'm using CF_Twoselects to manipulate a pair of drop down menus,
populated by a simple SELECT query.

In IE, this page has two nice drop down menus, the right one is populated
by javascript based on what is chosen in the left drop down.

In Netscape 4.6 and 4.7 (and other NNs for all I know but I've only tested
in those two so far) the left hand menu drops down nicely, the right menu
comes down one line with tiny spin buttons and cycles through the options
one by one.  IT's annoying and at some resolutions difficult to read.

Can anyone tell me why this happens?  How come one menu is fine, the other
is difficult?

The url is http://www.choice.com.au/calculators/gsmphones1.cfm  - look
under "A. Search the database by make and model"

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP WebWorks

(p.s. don't put too much store by the data - this is test data only so
far)