Hi All,
I have a client whose internal IT department is unable to provide me with a
name or IP address of a mail server to point my CF Server at. So now, I am
on my own and not a network/mail guy. I have a CF box that is outside of the
firewall, and I am faced with installing something to generate e-mail. I
don't want something as big as exchange, and found some neat freeware for
this. However, I don't want spammers getting the address, and using my
gateway.

Can I/How do I set up CFMAIL to use a username and password when accessing
this mail server? Or do I just rely on "security by obscurity"?

Any help appreciated...

Jim