I want to use CFFTP to retrieve files based on their attributes. I don't
have a problem getting it to open a connection, list files, download files,
and close a connection. I do however, have a problem seeing the attributes
of the files as they actually are.

CFFTP reports a particular files attributes as:

    normal

While doing a simple c:\ftp ftp.domain.com reports the file to have the
following attributes.

Does anyone have an idea as to retrieve files via FTP based on the files
attributes? The site I'm trying to download the files from will mark the
file with an attribute of "T" meaning that it's been transferred. I need to
be able to download only files that don't have this attribute. I don't need
to use CFFTP. So, any ideas are welcome.

- Michael