From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 7:42 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Weird Problem - Additional Info

In addition, if I put single quotes in, it works just fine.

Any info would be appreciated.
Mary
----- Forwarded by Mary Baotic/na/Hyperion on 01/30/01 07:45 AM -----

I am having the strangest problem...

I have a varchar field in a SQL database.  It contains the following text:
this is a "quoted title" to view

When I go to display in a form (using either cfinput or input) everything
after the first quote is cut off in the text box.  But if I display the
code before the text box , the field contains all the proper information.

So the field is coming back fine, but when the form is displaying, it cuts
it off.

I am using <CFFORM>.

Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA