From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 8:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Dumb Questions :: About Verity :: Intranets

Hello All!
this is going to sound dumb.

My manager wants only one interface for our search form on our intranet.
right now i have tons of separate little DB apps that do the usual.
each one has its own search interface, to search its own DB.

i mentioned verity to him before i knew what it was, now he want's it in one
little tight search form.

correct me if i am wrong, but verity will only search text based doc's
exct.. not database's?

so how would *You* start to tie in 12-20 DB apps & all the normal text doc's
into one thing.
the problem i see is to keep the content relative to the pages it was
created for.

so how>? where to start?

thanks for your time...

-paul