From: Jason Larson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 11:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Batch Image Upload

I was wondering if anyone has a custom cf tag, or some ideas to accomplish a
batch image upload. I have a client that will be taking about 10 pictures a
day on 10 different construction projects. They want to have the capability
to upload the images in a batch process without using a FTP utility, for the
sake of saving time. I have been brewing this over the last couple of days
and any suggestions on how to accomplish this would be of great help.

Thanks

Jason Larson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]