I haven't thought of a kickass problem/solution that would need query a
query ability so I'm happy that's it is there to use but not,  stoked, at
least not yet. =)

Have not tested or even had the priv to touch 5.0 yet but isn't just query a
query just a search option? So we can do a search for array values, structs,
and now arrays which are in a way structs. Hmm..actually, I have yet to use
structfind() with queries so I wouldn't know if that works already.

Maybe with query a query you can isolate a range of records that fits a new
condition on a existing query? but wouldn't that be a waste of ram and sql
power to return a large query in the first place that you need to do sub
queries on?

Basically, I'm trying to find a good problem that would really need the
feature and would speed up the performance while not wasting resources.

Xing