Hi,

I have written a rather complex CFHTTP method POST agent and constantly am
receiving the Connection Failure output.  My CF file with the cfhttp tag
resides on the local host and the page being "POST(ed)" is remote.

When display the #CFHTTP.ResponseHeader# the following error is displayed :
>Error Diagnostic Information
>Expression result cannot be converted to a string
>
>Expressions used inside tags like CFOUTPUT, CFQUERY, CFMAIL, etc. > must
>evaluate to a value that can be converted to a string for output or dynamic
>text accumulation purposes. Complex objects, such as queries, arrays, and
>COM/DCOM objects, cannot be represented as strings.

>The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
>(#CFHTTP.ResponseHeader#), occupying document position (26:1) to (26:23).

I then made a simple CFHTTP method = get that requested a blank page on the
local computer/local drive and directory.  I receive the SAME error.  The
page being requested just outputs HELLO WORLD..and I still receive the
Connection Failure error.

I can't figure this out.  I have done several other CFHTTP tags before with
no problems.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks