From: Arden Weiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 February 2001 17:18
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: how to launch a windows app from a web page?

Yoh Justin -- any chance of posting or sending me some sample code to show
how "easy" it is...

Also, I just got CFEXECUTE to run Visual Fox Pro on the Server, however,
apparently I can not print to the server printer, hence I can't use Adobe
Acobat pritner driver to create PDFs from VFP to be stored on the server.
 Any thoughts on how to enable printing to the server or other printer
attached to the network (it's an intranet app where we want users to be
able to do that on occasion).
     ^
    / \__
  /          O