Kirk and all,

This may be insufficient for your needs, but it is easy and useful:

You can add an "Add this meeting to your calendar" hyperlink to your web
pages.  The link is to a simple text file in the vCalendar format.  When
the user clicks on the link, the browser invokes the user's calendar
program, be it MS Outlook Calendar or another PIM.  The hyperlink can be
dynamically generated, of course,  from info pulled from a database.

Thanks to Dave Watts for alerting me to this.

-David