1) CF4.5 SP2?
2) Was your Win2K install an upgrade over NT or a clean install?

-----Original Message-----
From: JoshMEagle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 11:15 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SESSION Timing out WAY before it's supposed to.

Thanks for the reply ;) - The cause of the problem in my case ended up being
a script that was placed on the server by another developer to restart the
cfexec service every 30 minutes as our process kept running up to 99% (and
still is) - we removed the script an everything worked fine - except that
pesky 99% thing.

Anyone else get this error? We're running Win2k Pro with CF4.5 with all the
service packs for Win2k and CF ... we can't figure out if it's code or MDAC
or CF or Win2k - M$ says it's CF, Allaire says it's MDAC and Access ...
Either way, the only stable environment pairs we can find are either NT4
with CF4.5 or NT4 with CF4 or Win2k with CF4 ... CF4.5 and Win2k just aren't
getting along well at ALL.

Any answers on this one?

Joshua Miller
Web Development
Eagle Technologies Group, Inc.
Business Solutions for the Next Generation
www.eagletgi.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]