OK, here's a full description of what I want to accomplish and some
background

We are working for a client who does Conferences - each conference has a
mini-site which has pages describing it and central "How to get there" type
pages

There is one core site which contains the general pages, which are copied
over when a new mini-site is created

There will be about 200 or so active mini-sites

Whenever some of the central copy is updated, it should be allowed to be
propogated to all active sites, updating pages which already exist and
adding pages which don't exist yet

If I was to do this in CF it'd take absolutely ages (esp if you're
propogating 10 pages to 200 sites, checking the existance of each page to
add/update), so I'd rather do it in one Stored Procedure, but I've never
used one for anything this demanding/complex

Hope this explains more of what I want/need

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer