Hi All,

I'm trying to view the FROM and REPLYTO variables from
email messages using CFPOP, but it returns mostly
blanks to all those if I display it on a web page
(using CFPOP and then CFOUTPUT). On a few it actually
has a person's name, and occasionally an email
address, but most of the FROM and REPLYTO's are blank.
I tried using URLEncodedformat on the FROM and REPLYTO
variables and then they *ALL* showed up with the ASCII
URL safe characters.

How can I get the FROM and REPLYTO addresses to show
in normal text format? I'm trying to pull these out to
be able to send a return email automatically.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Mark