I'm looking for a cascading menu that is not based on graphics - I want to
make it dynamic.  I have looked at Hiermenu (javascript) and it seems
exactly what I want - except I can't make head nor tail of it and there is
absolutely no documentation with it or on the site it comes from or
anywhere else I can find.

I've looked at some custom tags on the Allaire gallery, but they're either
IE-only, Non-working, or CFX_ tags (I can't use CFX_ tags - I'm
share-hosted and no CFX_ custom tags are allowed)

Can anyone please EITHER:

(1) Point me to some documentation for Hiermenus so I know how to set it
up.  OR

(2) Point me to a custom tag that will give me the functionality with
IE4+, NN6, NN4+

Actually I found a site that has what I want, and I've written three times
to the webmaster but he's not responding. (sigh - so close but yet so
far!)

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia