My GF and I got into a discussion of whether or not Allaire could sue this
company for using a language that Allaire owns.

The discussion turned to whether or not one could own a language (computer
language or otherwise).

She said yes, if you develop a language you could copyright it and charge
people to use/speak it.

I'm not sure what I think.  Free speach may not apply here, because the
first admendment says you can (almost) say anything you want, doesn't say
what language it can be in.

Any comments?