From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 6:37 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: WDVL Poll

CGI is an old technology and oft times is not free.  Sure, the interface is
free but you need developers to code and debug the CGI.  What you can code
up in CF in literally minutes could take days or weeks to develop in CGI -
and CGI is inherently slower.  There were movements to enhanve CGI (FastCGI)
but you don't see many FastCGI apps...

Regards,

Howie