<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is anyone currently or has in the past used Cold Fusion and Eprise? I'm new to
Eprise and I'm trying to figure out a way to create Cold Fusion pages in Eprise and
get them to work when they are referenced. As you know Eprise stores the pages in a
SQL database and generates the pages on the fly, it doesn't create a physical .cfm
page which is causing my problem. I am using Eprise version 2.65 but hope to upgrade
to 3.2 along with CF 4.51. I would like to know how to do it or any resources out
there, besides Eprise's slow tech support, on how to do it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your help</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sal</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a