I do believe you'll need to use the callScript event to include CF/ASP/JSP
code within your Eprise pages. If you still have your samples installed you
might take a look at
http://YOUR_SERVER/eprise/samples/help/Events/callScript for some
info/examples. While you're there take a look at CallHTTPGet and
CallHTTPPost also.

I am, unfortunately, stuck with the task of trying to make my CEO's $100k
Eprise decision worthwhile. Needless to say, the bulk of my attention is
directed at persuading them to abandon it in favor of a more appropriate,
more capable and less expensive CF solution. So far, I'm finding it far
faster to prototype the whole site in CF/Fusebox and then move it over into
Eprise. Can you sense that bad attitude I've got about it all?

Ken