From: Hal Helms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 8:49 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: wddx

How are you sending the WDDX packet from your machine to the other? You
might want to use a hidden form field. That way, when the information is
submitted to the processing machine, you can decode it with the <cfwddx> tag
where the input is "form.the_name". Make sense?

I'm going to be putting out an Occasional Newsletter this week that deals
with syndicating content using WDDX. This will have code showing how to do
this. If you'd like to, you can subscribe to it at www.halhelms.com.

Hal Helms
Team Allaire
[ See ColdFusionTraining.com for info on "Best Practices with ColdFusion &
Fusebox" training ]