A while back, someone posted something about a CF tag that would find the
password for the CF Administrator for you.  Well, I need to find the
password for the CF Administrator on one of our machines here.  Does anyone
know of this tag?  Is there another way to find the password?  I know how to
disable it, but I actually need to find out what it is, so that doesn't
help.  I can see it in the registry, but it's encrypted.  Anyone have any
ideas?

Todd Ashworth --
Web Application Developer
Network Administrator