From: John Fix 3rd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: March 10, 2001 07:57
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Finding the CF Administrator password

How does one disable CFRegistry?

Thanks!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: CF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 10:48 AM
To: CF-Talk

Yeah .. someone sent me the key a little earlier and it worked like a
charm. Actually, this other peson also showed me how to find the key to
begin with ... it's amazingly simple.  I don't see why you should be
flamed .. people should not have CFRegistry active on a machine where
they wouldn't want people getting in and doing stuff like this anyway.
This is just another great example of why ;)

Todd Ashworth
Web Application Developer
Network Administrator

Saber Corporation