Any time I have brought this issue up with Allaire or their distributors,
they just look at me with scorn, as though I am some kind of fool and say
"well you should be using Win2000"   and the implied rest of the sentence
seems to be "... instead of that childs toy you are using."

My answer is, .. there are a lot of reasons I might be using Win98 on one
machine, Win95 on another and Win2000 on a third.  And it doesnt matter,
because Allaire's specs don't say studio needs Win2K to work.  It says
specifically, that it works on Win95,98, and win2K.

So it's my contention that Studio (all versions since 4.0.1, the first
I've used) breach the Australian Sale Of Goods Act as being not of
merchantable quality and unfit for the purpose for which they're sold.  It
could be a brilliant app, and even with all its faults I still use it, but
I think it's poor value at about 50% more than Microsoft Office.

And they don't seem to be doing anything at all about the issues.   They
even had the hide to send my client a bill for more than 50% of the
original price as renewal of the subscription.  And they hadn't done
anything at all for the first year's!

They need a session or two with Ralph Nader I reckon.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Webworks,
Windsor, NSW, Australia