From: Adrian Cesana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 1:47 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Form Fields cleared on Back

Im going nuts trying to figure this one out, I have a form with about 110
fields (ya i know), there is lots of server side validation, if an input
error occurs I CFABORT and give the user a JavaScript back button to go back
an correct the input.  On some users PC the form gets cleared on other PC's
it does not.  I also use some of the CF built in validation (_required) so
the user has to use the browser back button, same thing happens on some of
these peoples browsers.  Of coarse it does not happen on mine.  I setup a
few test forms for the problems users and it things work ok.  These users
are all using IE 5.x, any one else have such problems, could it be the large
number of INPUT fields? any browser settings? registry settings? Voodoo
dances? anything?

Thanks,Adrian