I'm using the CF Scheduler to call a template I wrote to update and optimize
a verity collection once a week.  I set it to run over on a Sunday at 3 AM
so it wouldn't interfere with anything else.    I came back and looked at
the logs to see if it worked, and all the log says is access denied.  Is
this a problem with the Scheduler executing the template (its in a Web
Directory on our staging server), or something else?

Thanks,
Chris Martin