From: Phoeun Pha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 1:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF rules!!!

I heard from Ben, that a good use for querying a query would be to compare
data between two remote datasources with ease.  If there was no query a
query function, what would be the alternative to perform the same
comparison? I couldn't think of any other valuable uses for querying a
query, it would be great if yall could tell me some good uses for them!

by the way, la la al a ala  looh oee lalala la la :P