----- Original Message -----
From: "Phoeun Pha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 9:46 PM

> As far as I know, i dont think my comment is derogative, or offensive.  It's
> just plain silly, but with good intention, and i think some of you are anal

Try off-topic, totally irrelevant and often pointed - like your infamous "Mel
haisch diska" post for example.

> about it.  heck, i was just tyring to share my night of up all night
> programming!  i am sure yall can relate!

I am sure most here can relate - but only you seem to have the need to tell
everyone about it.

I suggest you think about all these comments carefully before you post such
garbage again - that is if you want any hope at all of ever being taken remotely
seriously on this list, or as a CF programmer.

Adrian Cooper.