Hey folks!  I've been a long-time user of Nate's CF_TwoSelectsRelated custom
tag, and daily give thanks in my heart to Nate for being my "force
multiplier" by making it.  Unfortunately, we use it for queries with
hundreds of rows, and the time it takes to render can be in the order of
seconds (not his fault!)

I've written a Java CFX tag more or less based on Nate's CF logic, with a
few speed tweaks here and there.  In my testing, I've seen it be 3-5 times
faster.  The interface is the same, and all you have to do is change
CF_TwoSelectsRelated to CFX_TwoSelectsRelated.  Before I upload it to the
tag gallery, I'd like to get a few "beta" testers to help me see if I've
missed anything.

Any takers?

Thanks for listening!

- Randy Smith