Yes, Spectra 1.5 does come with eWebEditPro integrated.

Lanny Udey
Hofstra University

Mark Ireland wrote:

> I heard it will come with the new Macromedia Spectra (start getting used to
> it)

Can anyone confirm this? I'm just in the process of developing a site that
will use a web based HTML editor and if this is the case I may need to
explore  eWebEditPro as I am currently using ezEdit

--

If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But
the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's

Woody Allen

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.pixelgeek.com/