sorry to keep going on...
i have OutLook 2000, also a mime type for vCalendar File.
so every thing seems to work for me.

but on the OutLook 97 machines they don't have the VCS extension mapped.
so i tried to create it manually but it didn't work.

i have looked at the docs that came with it & am getting no where.

i am also going to want to use this to create part of an app to check out
company resources through out look.
how would i invite another user to a meeting?

any advice, url's, help would be great!

wish there was more info on this....

Thank You

-paul