I am playing with Bank of America's new credit card processing.  For those
of you that don't know how it works, you have to submit by form or via
cfhttp to https://cart.bamart.com/payment.mart.  The problem is that once
you submit this information it redirects a url string to whichever page you
determine.  Unfortunately this means that the browser is hitting your
application fresh so a new urltoken is generated in application.cfm. Wherein
I have had no luck resolving cfid and cftoken I found a work around by web
scripting them.  That is they give you two fields to play with
(IOC_merchant_order_id and IOC_merchant_shopper_id).  Both fields have a
maximum length of 32 characters. So I set one of these fields to
"&urltoken".

eg.,
<cfset custtoken = "&" & urltoken>
<cfhttpPARAM TYPE="Formfield"  NAME="IOC_merchant_shopper_id"
VALUE="#custtoken#">

So when this comes back, it sends cfid and cftoken as form parameters.  This
works fine, unless...
a) someone over there figures out how to secure thier application
b) urltoken is more than 31 characters

So my question is

what is the maximum length of urltoken?  or Can you make reset the urltoken
in application.cfm?  I thought about grabbing it from a cookie, but I do not
want to exclude all the paranoid paramilitia folks in montana that don't
have their cookies turned on.

Sean Renet